Here’s a few colorful monikers I’ve come across while scouring the internet.
No recipes today—I’m still trying to get rid of the leftovers. Next week, I’ll post some easy hors d’oeuvres ideas for all those Holiday parties.
Instead, I’ll post a few of stupid questions for your pondering pleasure. I take no credit for the following—these not so stupid questions are from webenglishteacher.com in the Just for Fun category
1. Why does an alarm go off, when it actually turns on?
2. If you mate a bulldog with a shitzu, is the breed called a bullshit?
3. Why do we call it a drive thru when we have to stop?
4. Why are softballs hard?
5. Why do banks leave the door open, but chain the pen to the counter?
6. Why do people point to their wrist when asking for the time, but don’t point to their crotch to ask the location for the bathroom?
7. Why does Goofy stand up, when Pluto is on all fours? They’re both dogs!
8. Why do we say we are getting the “dog fixed” when afterwards it doesn’t work anymore?
9. Why do men say they are “taking a dump” when they are actually leaving a dump?
10. Where in the nursery rhyme does it say Humpty Dumpty is an egg?
11. Why do they sterilize needles for lethal injections?
12. Why does Donald Duck where a towel when he comes out of the shower–when he usually doesn’t usually wear any pants?
13. Why doe we press down harder on the remote, when we know the battery is dead?
14. Why is the # 2 pencil still called# 2 if it’s the #1 best seller?
15. If a cat always lands on its feet, and buttered bread always lands butter side down, what would happen if you tied buttered bread to the top of a cat?
16. Why is it called an electrical outlet, when you have to plug things in?