I love my pooch!
She’s a mixed breed, part Maltese, part poodle–a malti-poo. I’ve been told she is a rather expensive breed. I saved a designer dog! I found her sad, scruffy, ill-behaved, and untrained at the local animal shelter. She sat in my lap and, naturally, the rest is history!
Anyway…the other day it just hit me! Bam! My pooch is a Kardashian–or should have been.
Why, you ask?
- 1. She’s always ready to play, especially at night.
- 2. She only looks really good after she’s been groomed by professionals for several hours.
- 3. She sits on the fluffiest, most expensive pillow in the house.
- 4. She’ll only perform for treats.
- 5. She looks best in a diamond collar.
- 6. Her favorite blanket is a fur.
- 7. She likes to snuggle while watching basketball games.
- 8. She gets really excited whenever a black man comes to the door.
- 9. Actually, she becomes excited when any man comes to the door.
- 10. She rarely listens to her mom.
- 11. She dislikes waking up before 6 am.
- 12. She eats daintily and nibbles on food throughout the day.
- 13. She dances every chance she gets.
- 14. She gives me a sassy look whenever she’s been scolded.
- 15. She obstinate, independent, and totally lovable.
The Merkabah Recruit
is FREE for AmazonPrime members
and $2.99 on Kindle
Don’t have a Kindle?
Download a FREE app for iPad, iPhone,Android, Blackberry, or Mac