Here’s the January 5th highlight! A great way to start the 2014!
Stay updated! Join my mailing list.
Review excerpt from SHADE TREE BOOK REVIEWS: recommend Merkabah as a must read, especially for the para-normal, ancient history, thriller seeker, audience, and anyone who wants a novel that seems to turn the pages for you as you dive between the covers and into the thick of the story with Daphne and S.J.
Review excerpt from SHADE TREE BOOK REVIEWS: As with any great first novel in a series, it left me panting and begging for more. The second novel in the series, The Merkabah Deception utilized The Recruit as a diving platform to send me deep into the muck and mire of the ancient gods and demons ongoing battle of the spiritual world.
Review excerpt from SHADE TREE BOOK REVIEWS: The story between Daphne, the introverted doctoral candidate/college professor, and S. J., the demi-god/Nephilim heats to a boil as the “Watchers” seem to become more involved in the love affair between a human and a Watcher. This is only the sideline to the action-filled storyline as Daphne’s powers as a Merkabah continue to increase and she continues to fight the demons that are co-habiting earth with us mere earthlings.
- A Tale of 2 Pen Names
- Doin’ Double Time
- Symbols & Context
- 15 Princess Bride Quotes That Explain A Writer’s Life
- 9 Greek Sayings For The Writer
- Writing Persona
- Website Update
- Eyes Open, Fingers Crossed Part 2
- Eyes Open & Fingers Crossed
- Some Things Never Change
- Weird Words for Writing Problems
- To The Writers, Too Much Waste of Time
- Zen and The Art of Manuscript Maintenance
- Purrrfect Writing Tips
- 13 Tips for the Writing Newbie
- Don’t Fear the Critiquer
- Excuses, Excuses
- New Year’s Writing Resolutions
- Giving Writerly Thanks
- Got Research?
- Shocking Writer Transmutations
- Psychopath, Entrepreneur or…Writer?
- A Confucius Consultation
- 10 Can-Do Traits Every Writer Needs
- Making the Most of Your Writing Hours
- 10 Artifacts Every Writer Can Really Use
- Writer’s Grimoire page 3
- 12 Signs Your WIP is Your Best Friend
- Color Smarts
- Writer’s Grimoire page 2
- Tips For Living With A Writer
- Xtreme Conference
- Shades of Writer
- 9 Circles of Writing Hell
- Conquering the Conference
- Syntax Smarts
- Wonderful Writing World
- Whine Country Tour
- Breakfast Beta Readers
- Collateral Damage
- NFL Draft for Novels
- The Artistic Writer
- The Real Comma Rules
- Where Art Thou?
- Construction Zone
- Writing Fortress
- Direction Connection
- Conflict Collection
- Word Spangled Banner
- Perspectives in Reading